6.12.2008

Picasa2 Movie

Did you know you can make a video of your pictures using Picasa2? Me neither, until today. Its got some quirks because it cut off the top of some of my pictures...I think it must have an algorithm that is supposed to find the subject in the photo and then crop, but its a little off. Anyway. Here is the video I made. Its in AVI format which means you can easily post it to YouTube or import it into a video editing program to add music or dialog.



The option to make the video in Picasa is found in the "CREATE" menu. Click on "Create" and then "Movie." I used the option to compress the video. For some reason the uncompressed version didn't work for me.

1 comment:

Judie & George said...

Very nice! I always think it's good to have a photo or two to remember, because a person forgets.